Eco-bag “Treasures of Hutsulshchyna 2” based on the painting by Oksana Trygub-Milashevich*.
Size: 39*35 cm. Side insert — 7 cm.
Length of handles: 35 cm.
A stylish shopper with author’s ethnic motifs is suitable for daily shopping and personal items.
– Securely fixed handles and strong seams can withstand a load of up to 20 kg.
– The side insert and the stitched bottom of the bag make it even more spacious.
– The thoughtful length of the handles allows you to comfortably carry the bag both on the shoulder and in the hand.
– Pleasant to the touch natural fabric, safe for food.
– A high-quality print will withstand repeated washing by hand or in the washing machine in the “delicate wash” mode with mild detergents.
* Oksana Trygub-Milashevich is an artist, founder and teacher at the children’s art studio “I and you painting”. Lives and works in Ivano-Frankivsk. Participant of numerous collective and personal exhibitions and art projects in Ukraine. Iconic exhibitions and events: Art-hub Odesa 2019, Venice Biennale 2019, Svidnytskyi Museum of Ukrainian Culture, Slovakia, plein air Latvia 2020.
Oksana Trygub-Milashevich: “Before the war, my paintings were about love and beauty. Now I realized that art can serve as a weapon. I organized a personal charity exhibition “Lend Lease”, sell works for the benefit of the army, participate in charity art projects. Sometimes I think that there is no end in sight to the war. It does not enter my head that zombified inhumans are tearing my country to pieces. I guess when the war is over, I’ll cry. In the meantime, I save myself by painting, volunteering and bringing Victory as close as I can