Eco-bag “Let’s stand” based on the posters of Nikita Titov*.
Size: 39*35 cm. Side insert — 7 cm.
Length of handles: 35 cm.
A stylish shopper with a print based on the author’s posters of Nikita Titov is an accessory that can complement your everyday special look.
Such an eco-bag will be an exclusive gift for loved ones, colleagues who need to make a sign of attention, it is also perfect for a gift abroad. Laconic and relevant print makes this shopper universal for all occasions.
– Securely fixed handles and strong seams can withstand a load of up to 20 kg.
– The side insert and the stitched bottom of the bag make it even more spacious.
– The thoughtful length of the handles allows you to comfortably carry the bag both on the shoulder and in the hand.
– Pleasant to the touch natural fabric, safe for food.
– A high-quality print will withstand repeated washing by hand or in the washing machine in the “delicate wash” mode with mild detergents.
*Nikita Titov is an iconic figure in the modern artistic space of Ukraine. Nikita Titov’s works became a symbol of the struggle for Ukraine. He drew the first poster during the Maidan. The artist is from Estonia, moved to our country at school age. He lived in Kharkiv for about 20 years. After the start of the full-scale invasion, Ivano-Frankivsk became his new home. It was here that his modern works were created, which, without a doubt, will enter the golden fund of modern Ukrainian art.